Authorised persons are members of your organisation that are permitted to access your trading account. skew. allows account administrators to permit trading and non-trading (i.e. ‘read only’) members of their organisation to access the account. As an administrator, you can take the following actions on this page:
skew. Hub > Trading > Authorised Persons
Add Authorised Persons
Invite new trading and non-trading members to join skewTrading.;
- You can add new persons to your firm by simply selecting 'New +', at the top of the user list. The person will be notified base on the email address that is provided.
- Per the above screenshot, you can toggle whether a person has ‘read-only’ or ‘trader’ access by switching the relevant tab as required;
- Certain members may wish to set up accounts for their Operations or Compliance, or other similar functions. Users allocated as Admins and assigned as ‘read-only’ will have full access to manage the trading account but will not submit or respond to RFQs.
Assign their ‘role’ within the organisation as either an Admin or Member. The current roles and access permissions available on skewTrading. are as follows:
- Admin: Organisational administrator that has full access to, and control over, the organisation’s account and sub accounts. This user can:
- Amend CME exchange and clearing information at the organisation, sub account and authorised persons level
- Set limits at the organisation, sub account and authorised persons level
- Create sub accounts and assign personnel
- Amend the function (i.e. trader or read only)
- Member: A person that is authorised to access the organisation’s trading account. This user cannot view, set or amend limits.
Set limits at an authorised persons level. Please note, by default, this will be set to the limits at the organisation level. Limits cannot be in excess of those of the organisation.
Input CME Attributes for any new personnel added to your trading account. The Trader ID for the Admin user will be set when we create your account. It will not be set for any new trading members and this must be done when inviting a new member.
- Please note, any person that wishes to trade on the skewTrading. platform must have their own, unique skewTrading. account and CME Trader ID. Login information cannot be shared across multiple members;
- Please contact your FCM directly if you require confirmation of your CME Trader ID.