After the onboarding of your entity onto the skewTrading. platform, the account administrators can begin setting up the firm's account. The following actions must be taken prior to engaging in trading activity on skewTrading.:
- Set risk limits at an organisational and, if required, sub-account level;
- Ensure correct CME attributes are inputted at the organisational and, if required, sub account level;
- Input CME Trader information for any authorised persons that may engage in trading activities;
- Create a trading sub account(s) and assign trading personnel to each sub account;
- If necessary, amend risk limits at the level of sub-account and authorised persons
All actions related to setting up your account can be complete in the Trading section of your skew. Hub. Further information is outlined in the following articles:
Step 1: How do I access the skew. Hub?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require further information.